Sunday, January 29, 2012

SECOND

yesterday was my scheduled wisdom tooth extraction for the second time! the procedure took longer than my first wisdom tooth extraction because this time, my wisdom tooth has not yet appeared and my dentists were having a hard time getting access to it. :( but when they already had access to my tooth, they again had a hard time pulling it out because it keeps on retreating! (the wisdom tooth was my upper left) and when they finally got it out, my dentist again had a hard time suturing it because the needle couldn't hold on to a tissue! :( it took about 2 hours for the procedure to get done! wew!



hahahahaha EW! but i want to share this photo! my tooth is sooooo big! and it's bloody hell. i want to clean it to get rid of the blood but i don't want to see it anymore. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment