Saturday, January 21, 2012

DE-STRESS

it's a long weekend and we have nothing to do because exams had just ended and our profs couldn't give any assignments yet :P so lately, i've been wanting to pig out. haha i don't know why but i think it's because i've got so many time today :) i don't have to stress myself doing paperworks and reports and stuffs. it's a happy time!:) tomorrow we'll be going to the Angel's Walk for Autism at SM MOA, 8am:) after the walk, we'll hang out maybe watch a movie or bowling or skating or just anything :) and then eat yummy foods!

*NOTE: these photos are not mine. got them from google. :P

my favorite ulams!
kare-kare! especially my mom's kare-kare! hmmmm heavenly!

dinuguan! i remember before i don't want to eat dinuguan because i thought it's not delicious (bec it doesn't look good) but then when i tasted it... OOOOHHHHH LALALALALA MY FAVORITE!

pork sisig. i know this is not healthy but i don't always eat this because it's fatty :| but it's my favorite! especially if it's crispy. i don't want the fatty sisig wherein it's like jelly because i think it's the pig's ears that they used. that's just gross for me.

an alternative to pork sisig: BANGUS SISIG! you could really taste the bangus, if you're a fan of it :)

ahh fried chicken. heaven O_O i love chicken! i love chicken!

so that's just some of my favorite ulams :)
here are some of my favorite desserts!

I. JUST. LOVE. CAKES. ESPECIALLY. CHOCOLATE. CAKE. this makes me want to eat one right now!

Chocolate
need i say more?

classic :)

isn't it obvious i love chocolate? :)

okay, i deviated from chocolates but this is irresistible! aaahhh this post is full of heavens!

i couldn't get enough of desserts!!
but i must move on to my other favorite: pasta!

lasagna i love most! especially greenwich's and pizza hut's :)

carbonara is next in line :) the creamy white sauce is just perfect especially my mom's carbonara or my brother's or mine :) hahaha

baked macaroni! this is the pasta i first loved, until now, since grade school!



that's it! i have to stop searching for food photos, i don't want to crave. hahaha

PAHABOL!!! :)
bacon mushroom melt! i love mushroom and i love cheese! this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment