Friday, February 3, 2012

I go back to...

RETAINERS!!!!

it hurts :( i thought it would be okay, but it HURTS. really :( haha but because it was adjusted and now it's very tight. ugh. i should have continued my retainers 3 years ago but i did not because i thought my teeth were good then :( hayst the regret. hahaha.

since i've gotten out 2 of my wisdom tooth on my upper, my dentist "obliged'' me to wear my retainers again provided that she will adjust it. oh well and it was so tight, or maybe i'm still adjusting to it.

look at me!!!! i hope i lose weight with this!! hahahaha


and i'm still wearing my uniform! hahahaha got excited to take a picture of myself with my retainers because this is my second day of it! =)))

take a look at this! this is me when i was in 4th year high school!!!


and this too! i'm so payat pa!!!



huhu i want to be payat again :((

No comments:

Post a Comment