Friday, February 15, 2013

Lines...

The Wedding - Nicholas Sparks
The experts’ advice on improving a marriage? To focus on the four As— attention, appreciation, affection, and attraction.

But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.

Dare to Love - Jaci Burton
It sucked when you cared about someone and they didn't return your feelings.

Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
Everyone has a past, but that’s just it—it’s in the past. You can learn from it, but you can’t change it. Besides, I never knew that person. The person I've come to know is the one I want to get to know even better.

I’m not sure how to capture what I want to say. I’m not a writer, and words seem so inadequate right now. How can I describe how much I love you? Is it even possible to describe a love like that? I don’t know, but as I sit here with pen in hand, I know that I have to try.

...every couple needs to argue now and then. Just to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive it.

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.

Sometimes, people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them.

Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.

Pain demands to be felt.


A Walk To Remember-Nicholas Sparks
Going to her house is a nice thing to do, but it's not the most romantic thing there is. You should do something that will really let her know how you feel about her.

----------------------------------------------------------------
favorite ko na talaga si nicholas sparks! sa tuwing magtatapos ako sa novel niya, magtutubig talaga yung mata ko huhuhuhu. happy endings naman pero grabe yung drama, hangang-hanga ako sa talento niyang magsulat. hahaha ansabeeeeeee. pero swear, siya na talaga favorite author ko! no offense sa ibang writers ha. hahahaha chosera!

No comments:

Post a Comment