Saturday, May 19, 2012

SOBER

you're just different from the rest.

i'm not sure if i can love another man as much as how i loved you.

i will always seek for how you cared for me.

i was your Boss, at the same time, you were my Boss.

i could not lie to you. you would always knew what happen to me.

no more fireworks with you.

you knew i feel secured when i'm with you.


no more waiting for you there..

i don't know why you love my armpit so much.

you were more than a partner to me--a father, a best friend, an enemy, a brother, protector

you don't want me to cry without you by my side, because only then can you be sure that my tears will be wiped by your hand.


you so stupid for still hanging on to me even though i'd dated a number of guys; i don't know, but i still do love you after everyone else...

no matter how worthless you seem to be for me, you're still the best.


i don't feel like a baby or princess anymore--not like how you made me feel before.

we had great sexy time but not all good things last forever.

we fight terribly. but you were a good disciplinarian.


you get oh-so-jealous when i get close to my guy friends. i miss that.


during our first months together, you were afraid of smoking, because you won't get a kiss from me if you do.

even though you have deceived me for the longest time, i'd still believe you.

i know you are strong, but i also know i'm your weakness.

no one will be able to stop me now for my habit of indulging into sweets.

those days when i'm wearing short shorts and you would slightly get mad at me and force me to change.

no more scandalous fights.


no more controversial LQs.


no more blank texts when i don't reply on time.


no more massage when my legs are tired.

you cook for me.

your caress... nothing feels like it.

those nights when we would talk on the phone until our free call is done.


i don't know what you did that i fell for you like shit..

i may ignore you, but frankly, i miss you.

Pa, sorry for leaving you, i hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment