Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

Happy Valentines day everyone! :)

to celebrate this day, i bought some Nestle Crunch bars for my UST barkada! i would like to spread love and i think it's one way of doing so :P i hope they enjoyed it! i couldn't think of any chocolates to buy considering my tight budget. hahaha this is yummy though :)

*this photo is not mine :)

meanwhile, i also received some chocolate babies! :) i love chocolates!



as you can see, it was very worth it to spend on buying my UST barkada some sweets because some people also gave me! hahaha this is so sweeeeet

the KitKat on the left was from Maan, i requested it because she said she'll be giving us barkada some chocolates! :P

the Mars was from him :) nuff said :)

Nicole gave me that Hershey's bar! i didn't expect it! hahahaha thank you Nicole :)

and that Dark KitKat on the right side was also from him :)

the rest of the day is full of sweets! :) my mom and dad arrived home with a Goldilocks choco cherry torte cake!


nakakatakam!


*these cake photos are not mine :)

to add to that list of sweets in our household right now is another cake brought home by my cousin. i don't know what cake it is but it sure is yummy :)

also, my younger brother has this big toblerone! i don't know from whom. hahaha


*this photo is not mine :)


OOOHHHH our fridge is overflowing. hahahaha thank you Lord for the food :)

happy valentines again! :) enjoy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment