Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thanks

Thank you for making me believe that a guy can be loyal and faithful to only one woman.

Thank you for showing me how much you love me -- even with your poker face.

Thank you for letting me into your world.

Thank you for entering my world.

Thank you for being my personal psychologist whenever I'm down.

Thank you for being strict and protective.

Thank you for all the trips we had.

Thank you for all the nights we spent together.

Thank you for all the food trips we had.

Thank you for taking care of me whenever I'm drunk. And whenever I'm sick. 

Thank you for all those times you accompanied me to wherever I go. Whether it was an important errand or just some place I want to go to.

Thank you for being my Valentine for two years.

Thank you for the Christmas and New Year that we had.

Thank you for spending three of my birthdays with me.

Thank you for all the public displays of affection -- it made me super kilig and feel blessed and super loved.

Thank you for all the sundo you made. And hatid.

Thank you for the mornings that we spent waking up together.

Thank you for all the material gifts you gave me--shoes, bags, clothes, etc etc.

Thank you for the second family that I had even for a short period of time. I really enjoyed their company.

Thank you for planning your future with me. Though it hurts that right now, it's all just a plan.

Thank you for making me believe in forever.

There are a lot more things I am thankful for because of you. But I couldn't list everything. Also, I am sorry for everything that made you sad, mad, disappointed, jealous, frustrated, etc.

I just hope it's not too late to let go of all the hatred, all the angst, and all the issues. I hope you won't prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment