Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday: Friends!

after hearing the Mass at 6:30pm, me and my friends went to eat isaw somewhere just near the church :) afterwards, me and my barkada went straight to one of our ka-barkada's house because she still owe us a little celebration of her birthday last Feb 21!!! soooo late! at first, she said we'll just eat ice cream, but since we're not yet having dinner, we let her cook pancit canton and we raided their refrigerator and we found pandan cake and of course the ice cream! :) we had fun bonding with each other! it's been a long time since we have been completed because my best friend had been in Singapore for more than a month! and, i especially need my friends' company these days to enlighten my mood. ehem. hahaha lol :P

here are some pics during that night :)

eh, look at how my best friend's so at home here :))

my bhe! :) looks like he's wearing leggings..... hahaha

Julia, Camille, James :) this is Julia's home :) and she was the late birthday celebrator :))



that pandan cake!

that pancit canton

this juice tastes like wine :)

didn't know this flavor exists! but it's yummy :)

Julia's with retainers na! :)


ulol face :))

i love my friends!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment