Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Midnight Appointment

The clock is ticking and it's past midnight already. 

Your voice, becoming louder, then softer as I signal to you to keep quiet, as we don't want to distract anybody at this time. You keep on talking so as to befuddle the flow of conversation. As if you don't know that I know why you're here, with me, at this time. But you keep on reminding me as to why you went for me. And I can't help but just offer you a variety of smiles I can manage to display on my face. And I don't know what to say. 

Your presence is unbelievable; our hands touched and it's something I can't quite process if you would hold my hand or caress it; your arm slowly crawled on my shoulder but in an instant it was gone, I guess you were really nervous. I like to hug you until I feel all those years we left behind when it would take a marvel for this to happen. But now it's here. We're physically the closest we can get--for the first time, although I can smell the scent of whiskey from your breath, so manly. 

Your forehead touches my forehead. My body would like to cringe on such intimacy you started. I cannot see your face--it's so dark in this empty lot under the black skies of midnight August. I feel your nose on my nose. I can't see it but you seem to be romanticizing me--Oh, this complicated, undefined relationship we have. My heart literally throbs faster as your lips met mine. And our heads move as our lips have fun. Your tongue reached out inside my mouth and I reached it with my tongue. Oh please. Your manly arms hug me--I want you to hug me until I fall asleep in your arms. I can't untangle my then-crossed arms from your hug as I want to touch your hair, your face, your chest, and then possibly give you a more rousing hug. Your hands, oh your hands. They're traveling south my back and I think I winced on that but it feels good. 

I pushed away. Stop. I have to go. Emotions are overwhelming. What we had suppressed before is pouring all out now. You kiss me again. I kiss back. Our tongues meet inside. I'm trying to enfold you into my arms but something inside me is hampering me to. My head is between your hands, you said something I can't quite comprehend then I move away from you. I really have to go. The sun will rise soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment